- April 21, 2022
- Posted by: Pavithra
- Category: End User Computing
Enable Co-Management : CO-MANAGEMENT SCCM 1902 PREREQUISITES
- Azure Subscription
- Azure Active Directory Premium
- Microsoft Intune subscription OR Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) subscription
- Client computer using Hybrid Azure AD Joined (domain + AAD joined) using Azure AD Connect.
ENABLE SCCM 1902 CO-MANAGEMENT
- Navigate to Administration / Cloud Services / Co-Management and select Configure Co-Management
You must also be sure to assign an Intune license to any user who will use a co-managed device.
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory > Licenses > All Products
- Select the product with Intune licenses – in this case, Enterprise Mobility + Security E3.
On a Windows device, you can also check the SCCM compliance settings to ensure verify Co-Management compliance and also see the number of workloads are managed by via Co-Management.
Live Instructor-led Online Training
Click here for SCCM Course Content