Financial Modeling Ms Excel Online Training
Financial Modeling Ms Excel is the task of building an abstract representation of a real world financial situation. This is a mathematical model designed to represent the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business, project, or any other investment. Financial modeling is a general term that means different things to different users […]
Financial Modeling Ms Excel is the task of building an abstract representation of a real world financial situation. This is a mathematical model designed to represent the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business, project, or any other investment.
Financial modeling is a general term that means different things to different users the reference usually relates either to accounting and corporate finance applications, or to quantitative finance applications.
While there has been some debate in the industry as to the nature of financial modeling—whether it is a tradecraft, such as welding, or a science—the task of financial modeling has been gaining acceptance and rigor over the years.
Typically, financial modeling is understood to mean an exercise in either asset pricing or corporate finance, of a quantitative nature. In other words, financial modelling is about translating a set of hypotheses about the behavior of markets or agents into numerical predictions for example, a firm’s decisions about investments .
- Finance professionals working in investment banking and equity research
- Finance managers
- Corporate finance, private equity and M&A professionals
- CA, FRM, MBA finance, CFA course candidates
- Self-employed finance professionals
- Basics of Finance and accounting
- Corporate Valuation Methodologies
- Usage of Excel
Why Should I choose Lara Online Training?
- We provide Very in-depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for, Financial Modeling Ms Excel Online Training.
- At Lara, we provide case studies in real-time applications with a professional explanation.
- We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
- Class recordings are available immediately after the session for future reference.
- We do Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches for Financial Modeling Ms Excel Online Training.
- We assist you with cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
- At Lara, we provide Placement Assistance.
- We provide Assessment and Mock Interviews
Spreadsheet modelling techniques
1Basic structure (separation of data from processing & output)
2Cell referenced formulas (no hard coding of data)
3Modularisation (break a complex model into simple bits)
4Prototype development and refinement
6Troubleshooting and debugging
7Reasonability testing (common sense)