Apache RocketMQ Messaging Online Training
Apache RocketMQ is an open-source distributed messaging and streaming data platform for retrieving, processing, and storing messages generated by other systems.
RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and flexible scalability.
Apache RocketMQ is the third generation distributed messaging middleware open-sourced by Alibaba in 2012.
On November 21, 2016, Alibaba donated RocketMQ to the Apache Software Foundation. Next year, on February 20, the Apache Software Foundation announced Apache RocketMQ as a Top-Level Project.
Lara Online Training instructor-led, live training is aimed at engineers who wish to install, configure, and administer RocketMQ.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Setup, configure and manage RocketMQ.
- Understand RocketMQ’s role in the design and implementation of a microservices architecture.
- Understand how RocketMQ compares to other Message Queuing Architectures.
- Set up and use RocketMQ as a broker for handling messages in real-time.
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
- IT professionals
Professionals with experience in IT and Students eager to learn can undergo this training.
Why Should I choose Lara Online Training?
- We provide Very in-depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for, Apache RocketMQ Messaging Online Training.
- At Lara, we provide case studies in real-time applications with a professional explanation.
- We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
- Class recordings are available immediately after the session for future reference.
- We do Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches for Apache RocketMQ Messaging Online Training.
- We assist you with cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
- At Lara, we provide Placement Assistance.
- We provide Assessment and Mock Interviews