Apache Kylin Online Training
Apache Kylin is a distributed open-source online analytics processing (OLAP) engine for interactive analytics Big Data.
Apache Kylin has been designed to provide SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on Hadoop/Spark. In addition, it easily integrates with BI tools via ODBC driver, JDBC driver, and REST API.
Currently, it is being used by thousands of companies worldwide as their critical analytics application for Big Data.
While other OLAP engines struggle with the data volume, Kylin enables query responses in milliseconds.
It provides sub-second-level query latency over datasets scaling to petabytes.
It gets its amazing speed by precomputing the various dimensional combinations and the measure aggregates via Hive queries and populating HBase with the results.
Lara online training provides instructor-led live training, participants will learn how to use Apache Kylin to set up a real-time data warehouse.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Consume real-time streaming data using Kylin
- Utilize Apache Kylin’s powerful features, rich SQL interface, spark cubing, and subsecond query latency
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
- IT professionals
Professionals with experience in IT and Students eager to learn can undergo this training.
Why Should I choose Lara Online Training?
- We provide Very in-depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for, Apache Kylin Online Training.
- At Lara, we provide case studies in real-time applications with a professional explanation.
- We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
- Class recordings are available immediately after the session for future reference.
- We do Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches for Apache Kylin Online Training.
- We assist you with cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
- At Lara, we provide Placement Assistance.
- We provide Assessment and Mock Interviews