Apache Dubbo Online Training
Apache Dubbo is an open-source RPC (Remote Procedure Call) framework written in Java. Using Dubbo, users can define a service and specify the methods that can be called.
Lara Online Training instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at software developers and system administrators who wish to use Dubbo to develop microservices with high throughput.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop a Dubo application.
- Support multiple service load balance strategies to reduce latency.
- Apply service governance and maintenance with Dubbo.
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
- IT professionals
Professionals with experience in IT and Students eager to learn can undergo this training.
Why Should I choose Lara Online Training?
- We provide Very in-depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for, Apache Dubbo Online Training.
- At Lara, we provide case studies in real-time applications with a professional explanation.
- We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
- Class recordings are available immediately after the session for future reference.
- We do Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches for Apache Dubbo Online Training.
- We assist you with cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
- At Lara, we provide Placement Assistance.
- We provide Assessment and Mock Interviews