Apache Drill Online Training
Apache Drill is a schema-free, distributed, in-memory columnar SQL query engine for Hadoop, NoSQL, and other Cloud and files storage systems. The power of Apache Drill lies in its ability to join data from multiple data stores using a single query. Apache Drill supports numerous NoSQL databases and file systems, including HBase, MongoDB, MapR-DB, HDFS, […]
Apache Drill is a schema-free, distributed, in-memory columnar SQL query engine for Hadoop, NoSQL, and other Cloud and files storage systems.
The power of Apache Drill lies in its ability to join data from multiple data stores using a single query.
Apache Drill supports numerous NoSQL databases and file systems, including HBase, MongoDB, MapR-DB, HDFS, MapR-FS, Amazon S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage, Swift, NAS, and local files.
Apache Drill is the open-source version of Google’s Dremel system which is available as an infrastructure service called Google BigQuery.
Lara Online Training will provide instructor-led, live training, participants will have an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of Apache Drill, then leverage the power and convenience of SQL to interactively query big data across multiple data sources, without writing code.
Participants will also learn how to optimize their Drill queries for distributed SQL execution.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Perform “self-service” exploration on structured and semi-structured data on Hadoop
- Query knew as well as unknown data using SQL queries
- Understand how Apache Drills receives and executes queries
- Write SQL queries to analyze different types of data, including structured data in Hive, semi-structured data in HBase or MapR-DB tables, and data saved in files such as Parquet and JSON.
- Use Apache Drill to perform on-the-fly schema discovery, bypassing the need for complex ETL and schema operations
- Integrate Apache Drill with BI (Business Intelligence) tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy and Excel
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
- IT professionals
Professionals with experience in IT and Students eager to learn can undergo this training.
Why Should I choose Lara Online Training?
- We provide Very in-depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for, JApache Drill Online Training.
- At Lara, we provide case studies in real-time applications with a professional explanation.
- We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
- Class recordings are available immediately after the session for future reference.
- We do Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches for Apache Drill Online Training.
- We assist you with cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
- At Lara, we provide Placement Assistance.
- We provide Assessment and Mock Interviews