Introduction to SCCM Training
SCCM Training course is designed for both experienced and freshers, who want to know about administering, maintaining, and troubleshooting a Microsoft SCCM EnvironmentOur certified instructors will teach you all you need to know about SCCM and how to use its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. Our focus on practical teaching will ensure that you not only understand the technical aspects of SCCM but can put your newly learned skills into practice in the real world and be on your way for high paying career opportunities. Instructors will guide you through day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using SCCM . You'll also learn how to optimize manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
What will you learn in SCCM Training?
- Proactively manage device life cycles from purchase to retirement
- Deploy software and printers to devices in an automated manner utilizing a common software library
- Deploy operating system upgrades and patches
- Ensure devices are encrypted, patched, and secured in compliance with accepted security best practices
- Provide “self-service” to end users so they can update machines when convenient
Why Should I choose Lara Online Training?
- Laraonlinetraining provide very in-depth course material with real time scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for sccm training.
- We also provide production case studies during the training.
- Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real-time Experts.
- Get the Class recordings, immediately after the session for further Reference.
- Avail flexibility with Normal Track, Fast Track, and Weekend Batches also for SCCM Training.
- Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
- 100% Placement assistance
- We provide Assessment and Mock Interviews